Wednesday, October 6, 2010

A day with June =]


We were both along Little Lonsdale. Just that she's across the street. HAHA.. and it took us 10-15 mins I think, just to call and ask "Where are you?". And June asked whether I am at the correct street. =.=
We also did some checkings, to identify whether we both are at the correct place.
   Did you see the state library? yeah...
   Are you at the crossroad? yeahhh...
   San Churro? Did you see it? yeap...

All of a sudden June shouted "Ahhh I saw you!!!" Haven't seen her for about 6-7 months I think, miss her cute face.

We went to Max Brenner for tea.


They are famous for their Chocolate. And they have this specially designed mug called Hug Mug, where you can "hug" your warm drink with both hands, so it can warm your hands up as well during the cold weather. 

I ordered Milk Chocolate with Crunchy Waffle Balls. It is like coco pops in milo, just that the Milk Chocolate is really good and the Crunchy Waffle Balls doesn't turn soggy. 


After that we walked along Flinders Street.








Then June brought me to Hosier Lane which is just next to Movida. Opposite Federation Square. The whole lane is filled with graffiti. So let me bring you for a short tour along Hosier.

Turn left into Hosier Lane.




Apparently there is a walking tour on street arts. Check out this site: http://www.walktoart.com.au/index.html.
I think it's pretty expensive though. Just a tour on street arts, but they do give a fair bit of explanation on the graffiti, its origin so on and so forth.

Yi Lyn & Sze Yun... I think you guys will love this a lot, 'cause these are not the only place with graffiti in Melbourne. =]



4 comments:

  1. May I ask why another blog? Hahaha. Just for your life in Melbourne? Cool! But I also wanna ask.. super curious.. Why you think me will likey? HAHHA. :D


    Thanks btw. :) Miss you much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cos it's graffiti! lol.. ohkay... prolly u dont like it after all =/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahhaa. Its ok gal. Im interested. Maybe not graffiti itself but kinda curious how these ppl do it. :) thanks!

    ReplyDelete